Saturday, May 16, 2009

Interesting people in supermarkets..


I went out to a supermarket with my nephew and my mother. We find it easier to mind him when we bring him to a supermarket, he loved being in the trolley and looking around. And this woman, she was selling some type of non chemical cleaning products. She saw my nephew and thought he was gorgeous. She kept us talking for about 15 minutes. She even took a picture of him with her phone. And wanted me to take a picture of him with her in the picture too lol. I found it kinda strange, but she said she loves babies. She's got 9 grankids and she was saying that she'd love to meet him again. Which was.. kinda weird lol. But anyway..



So then we were almost done, and my mother said "boo" to Daniel.. and he cracked up with laughter. It was so weird, I made her keep doing it because he was getting kinda cranky lol. At one stage 4 kids were staring at my mother saying "boo" to the baby lol.

So that's been my interesting Saturday so far. Now all we gotta do is keep Daniel going for the next few hours til bedtime.. he's such a handful, but so so cute and amazing.

xSx

No comments:

Post a Comment